If you have a large dining room in your Kenai or Soldotna home, you might have a slight advantage to be able to fit more people, but if you have a small space you have more of an opportunity to create a comfortable, intimate spot. Here are some ideas for making your dining room area cozy no matter what size!
1. Use a thick round table, with warm wood tones, and a deep red accented wall.
2. Use a big floor lamp to create a cozy feel.
3. Have plush, comfortable chairs to create a more intimate feel.
4. You can use oversized furniture in a small nook!
5. Have a really small dining booth like the ones you would see at a restaurant.
6. Use upholstered living room furniture as sitting room around your table.
7. Use a corner for a little “built-in” dining room table!
8. Have lots of pillows in a really small nook.
9. If you like the modern look go streamlined and simple, but cozy!!!
10. If you don’t have room inside, make a cozy dining room outside! (Make sure it’s suitable for our extreme weather 😉 )
I, Chris Druesedow, am here to help you buy or sell your Kenai Peninsula Real Estate. Whether you’re looking for Soldotna homes for sale, or Kenai homes for sale, I can help you find your perfect home! I work as both a Kenai Realtor and a Soldotna Realtor. Wherever I’m needed I can assist you on the Kenai Peninsula! No matter if you’re looking for Soldotna Real Estate or Kenai Real Estate, it is my job to assist you through this process. So don’t hesitate to contact me for all of your real estate needs!